The company collects your name, email, resident registration number, gender, date of birth, address, contact number, mobile phone number, homepage address, job, business information, account number, etc.
In addition, the company may collect information such as service use records, access logs, cookies, access IP information, payment records, and suspension records during the service use process or business processing.
1. The company collects personal information for the following purposes.
- Formation of the contract for providing services (e.g., identification and confirmation of personal intention, etc.)
- Implementation of services (delivery of goods and payment)
- Guidance for other new services, new products, or events
2. However, sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sex life) that may violate users’ basic human rights is not collected.
1. Membership registration through website, written form, phone/fax, bulletin board, application for giveaways, and request for delivery
2. Offering from affiliates
3. Collection through generation information collection tools
The company uses Cookie to store and retrieve information about you from time to time. Cookies are a small amount of information that the website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). Once you access the website, the computer on this website will be able to read the cookies in your browser, find your additional information on your computer, and provide the service without further input, such as your name. Cookies identify your computer, but not you personally. You also have a choice of cookies. You have the option to accept all cookies from the Internet Options tab, to send a notification when the cookies are installed, or to reject all cookies.
1. The company uses your personal information within the scope notified by 'Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Use' and does not use it beyond the same scope or provide it to others or other companies or institutions.
2. But, we can provide your personal information to or share it with affiliates for better service delivery. If we provide or share personal information, you will be notified in advance by e-mail and letter regarding who our partner is, which information is provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how long and how it is protected and managed, and if you do not agree, we will not provide it to or share it with our partner.
This website does not entrust other company to handle your personal information without your consent.
If necessary, we will notify you of the consignee and the details of the entrusted work, and get prior consent.
1. You may view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to view or correct your personal information, click "Personal Information Change” to view or correct it directly, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by email.
2. If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use such personal information until the correction is completed.
1. You may withdraw your consent to collect, use and provide personal information at any time made by membership, etc. To withdraw the consent, click on the Withdrawal of Consent/Membership of the Membership/Inquiry on the first screen of the website or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail. And we will take necessary measures immediately such as deletion of personal information.
2. The company will take necessary measures for you to withdraw the consent (membership) for collecting personal information in the same way and procedure as the collection of personal information.
1. Your personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of personal information collection or the purpose provided is achieved as follows.
- Member registration information: When a member withdraws from membership or is expelled from a member
- Payment information: When the full payment period expires or the extinctive prescription of a bond is completed
- Delivery information: When goods or services are delivered or provided (Provided, except where it is necessary to preserve it under the provisions of the Commercial Act, etc.)
2. If it is necessary to keep it despite the retention period above, we will get your consent.
In principle, the company destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
1. Your personal information is destroyed after the purpose of collecting and using such personal information is achieved.
1. Disposal Procedure
- The information you have entered for membership, etc. is stored for a certain period of time and destroyed after the purpose is achieved (see Period of Personal Information Retention and Use) according to the internal policy and other related statutes.
This personal information is not used for any purpose other than to be retained except by law.
2. Disposal Method
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed by incineration. In addition, personal information stored in electronic file formats is deleted using technical methods that cannot be replayed.
You may view or correct your registered personal information, and request withdrawal of membership at any time.
이In order to view or correct your personal information, click “Personal Information Change” (or "Member Information Change"), and to withdraw the consent (membership), click on "Membership Withdrawal". Then you can view, correct such information or withdraw your membership after the identification process. Or contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by email, and we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction without delay to correct it.
This website processes personal information revoked or deleted at your request as specified in "Period of Personal Information Retention and Use" and does not allow access or use of such information for other purposes.
This website has and operates devices that automatically collect personal information, such as 'cookie' and 'xx', which store and locate your information in required. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser by servers used to operate this website, and saved in your computer's hard disk.
1. Purpose of Using Cookies
- Target marketing and personalized services are provided by analyzing the frequency of access and visit times of members and non-members, identifying user's preference and interests, tracking their traces, and the degree of participation in various events and visits. You can choose whether to install cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies, check whenever cookies are saved, or reject all cookies by setting options in your web browser.
2. How to Reject Cookies
You have the option to accept all cookies from the Internet Options tab, to send a notification when the cookies are installed, or to reject all cookies.
Setting Method (for Internet Explorer)
: Tools at the top of your web browser > Internet Option > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, we may have difficulty providing services.
The company takes the following technical measures to ensure safety in order to prevent personal information loss, theft, leakage, tampering or damage to your personal information.
1. Your personal information is password-protected and your sensitive data is protected by a separate security feature using file and transfer data encryption or file lock.
2. The company uses a vaccine program to prevent damage caused by computer viruses. The vaccine program is regularly updated, and in the event of a sudden appearance of a virus, the vaccine is immediately available to prevent personal information from being violated.
3. The company employs a device that blocks intrusion from the outside to prevent personal information leakage by hacking, etc.
In order to improve the service, this website can collect, handle, and manage your personal information externally.
1. In case of entrusting the processing of personal information, we will notify you in advance.
2. In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, the details of the contract will be kept in writing or electronically by clearly stipulating the service provider’s strict order for personal information protection, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third-party provision, liability in case of accident, etc. through consignment contracts, etc.
1. The company obtains the consent of legal representatives when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14.
2. A legal representative for children under the age of 14 may request access, modification and deletion of children’s personal information, and the company shall take necessary action without delay.
In order to protect your personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, this website has a team and person in charge of personal information management as follows.
Person in charge of personal information management
Name : 최진용
Tel : 02-2047-1500
E-mail : email@example.com
You can file all complaints related to personal information protection to the person or team in charge of personal information management when using our services.
The company will quickly and fully respond to your reports.